- Last Updated on Sunday, 26 February 2017 22:19
The DPSG Young Investigators Travelling Fellowship is a travel fellowship for Young Investigators in training. The purpose is to enable their attendance at the annual meetings by assisting with travel expenses. The travelling fellowships will be announced and awarded year by year, and are dependent on the financial situation of the DPSG.
The maximum amount for a single award is €500 to cover transportation and accommodation expenses only. Up to 10 awards may be available per competition, dependent upon available funding.
- Young investigators must be a presenting author of an abstract.
- Young Investigator status applies only to those researchers in training who are under 35 years of age.
- The applicant must attach a signed statement from his/her supervisor to certify his/her Young Investigator status at the time of submission.
- The applicant must provide a brief description of his/her research at the time of submission.
Timeline and Funding
Application deadline: April 1st, 2017 (consistent with abstract deadline; must be submitted with abstract)
Notification of decision: Prior to May 30, 2017
Funding per Award: Up to €500
- The applicant’s supervisor must be affiliated with the DPSG.
- The research abstract and related activities must be related to the DPSG mandate.
- These awards are available to European and International investigators affiliated with the DPSG at the time of the application deadline.
Applications will be assessed by the DPSG Board of Directors at the time of abstract judging (May 1-15).